Sunday, March 8, 2009

No Entry

I cannot say this is my first trial on writing some vent out thoughts of mine, as im already a blogger in Tamil. Also, this not my first trial on English as i have tried to write few short stories in English. In fact the first words of my mind to be express explicitly in writings were of English. As i am fond of languages, i also like to read and write. oops.... this blog goes on as if it is for my self intro(Prabhu, stop this egotistic shit... we came for ur blog, not u... moron!). sorry, i got carried away( don't ask me where). I don't know where this blog might lead to.

This blog might as well contain the English impressions of posts from my Tamil Blog. i hope you enjoy this site. i also have an idea to publish my short stories in this blog.

No comments:

Post a Comment